My support for men, Doula for Dads, is a service I offer to individuals that can use my insight and presence for this momentous initiation. With all the changes and work it takes to carry a child, expecting mothers need a lot of support. That’s why it’s so important to empower the expecting father, so that he also feels supported, and may better be there for his partner and coming child.
I am also offering a series of parenting classes to accompany this service. I will post more info on this soon.
In service to strengthening families and communities for the health of both the one and the world.
I can support you with…
- Your thoughts and emotions that come up with the coming of your child.
- Understanding what is going on with your partner, and what you can do.
- Principles of good parenting, good fathering, and healthy partnership.
- Clearing the slate so that you can be the father you want to be.
- Being there at birth, or when you just need some support.
- Being part of an even stronger world for your child to come into where mother, father and child feel supported by their community.
- Affordable pricing: I will work with your needs to find an exchange that works for you and your family.